Table Talk News

Weekend Update

I decided to paint my little benches

Not a usual color for me to use, but I like it!
Have two of them, which will end up out by the fire pit

And painted my garden gate too!

We had gun church, I don't think this was too bad of grouping for my second time shooting my brand new.380 from about 20 feet.

Again Gun Church!

Sharpening his skills in the tomahawk throw for rendezvous

Pretty Good!

A little work was done, moved the smoker to a more level spot, the dog kennel bit closer to the house (pic above), the fire pit to the back of the house closer to our deck area. Mowed everything up and Mtn Man built me a BIG gate to the chicken pen (sorry no pic yet).

Of course a wife's duty is never ending, hung laundry on the line. I did find a handy tool for a pulley type line a clip (climbers clip) to hold both lines together which pulls the clothes farther off the ground. Had to use two of them on our line, but it worked fabulous!
 Well, I am off to take Curly to the vet today! Then I will spend a couple days with him watching for any trouble. Have a great Monday!

 Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. There is noth wing wrong with gun church.... I love the benches, and they will go perfect around the ole fire pit. Throwing the tomahawk is pretty awesome, glad you guys had a great and beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    I love gun church, we take advantage of it as often as we can. Congrats on the new gun!!! Your target looks pretty good for the second time shooting this gun.

    Pretty colors you painted the benches and gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A busy weekend indeed.
    Love the benches. Great color.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts