Table Talk News

Updates

I thought I better catch up on my updates.

First the beading project I have been working on. I did get all three projects off the loom yesterday just need to finish tying the ends up. But here is a pic of the last project (twist)
This will be up for sale when I get it finished. I am thinking a barrette.
*****************************************************************************
Second the goat pen pics....thanks to Mtn Man for going out to take the pics. I am down under the weather today thinking I caught something from my Inlaws who are terribly sick when we saw them on Sunday. Blah!!




******************************************************************************
Third that snow storm did come through with a vengeance. I have heard in places they have as much as 15" snow drifts! We, however, got about as much as 8". It rained all night Tues. night then Wed about mid day turned to sleet (1/2") then couple hours later turned into big snow flakes until about mid night last night. This morning we woke to sunshine! Crazy Crazy weather pattern!
Wednesday morning that roof had nothing on it!




 
*****************************************************************************
Tuesday evening we had a mishap with the wood stove. The door is glass. When we moved it from Montana it already had a crack in the glass from top to bottom. Well now a corner has blown out! 
Mtn Man is putting together a plan to fix the door today. I do believe he will be putting a piece of metal in the door replacing the glass altogether. Will post pics when he gets that done!
I put a piece of tin foil in there so maybe it would be a bit safer!!??

***************************************************************************

Ok I guess that is all for today!
Hope everybody has a safe and blessed day!


 


If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts