Table Talk News

We Have Made It Worldwide!!

Through the process of getting my book written, published and marketed I have continued to pray that our book would make it worldwide! Due to our great technology and God, it has made it into the countries of Australia, UK, Western Europe, Canada and of course, USA. My speech on youtube made it into JAPAN!!! Holy smokes God has performed miracles once again!!
You should have seen me last night! I was so excited! Worldwide distribution blows my mind!
I am so proud!! My hardwork has paid off! Yay!! Thanks all goes to God!! Pray He keeps it going...

Here are the links of where you can find my book...
https://www.facebook.com/MEMastersonAuthor/
Australia Bookstore
Canada Bookstore
Canada Bookstore

United Kingdom Bookstore
United Kingdom Bookstore
Western Europe
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Alibris
M. E. Masterson Author

Be sure to look at the reviews out there on my book! FB and my website have some really good ones!
You can also find us on Pinterest, Instagram, Goodreads, Writeglobe, and as always on my email..memastersonauthor at gmail dot com

Thank you so much for supporting our book!! 




Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Absolutely wonderful. I am so very happy for you!! I don't do credit cards, so I am wondering if I mail you my personal check, could you send me a copy? Appropriate taxes and shipping included in the price, of course. Please email me if this is possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sincerest apologies on just getting back to you!! Of course I will send you a copy! Be checking your email for that info!!
      Blogger has changed their communications I am guessing. I usually would get notifications in my email when someone writes and I did not! Sad but true! Thanks again Vicki! Hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts