Table Talk News

Taken It Down

Christmas Tree Removal Day!
It was a good day to take it down. Temps are good, no wind and I was ready!
I packed the stocking hangers and the star. Then wrapped our angel girl in bubble wrap. Packed the extra lights, bulbs and ornaments. A few homemade items I had to re dry cuz the moisture from being outside made them flimsy!
Then split the tree up
All done!
How about you??
When do you take yours down?


Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. At the end of January, I put on the lights every night and the winter village can stay until March! I want the spirit of Christmas to last as long as my family let me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.E.,

    My tree is still up. Usually I take it down on New Year's Eve. I've been fighting walking pneumonia, and had no energy to do much of anything thing. Maybe this weekend I'll take it down.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts