Table Talk News

Day Of Firsts

As we were evaluating what we were going to do today I happened to notice the asparagus in the garden. Not sure how I missed it until today oh I know the storms! So excited, despite our best efforts we still have food growing in our garden! LOL! Not sure how they made it through the marble size hail but thank you Lord! We will enjoy this little batch with a bit of goaty goat and brown rice!



  ***************************************************************************
Today was so beautiful that I decided to mow...first one for the year! It always smells so good. The fresh green cut grass and wild onions. 



*************************************************************************
Tomorrow the garden gets plowed! Wahoo!!

Post for tomorrow---hail damage and revamping the tornado shelter

Have a great day everybody!
Please pray for those affected by the tornadoes of the last couple days.....
 

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. The asparagus looks good! Can't wait to get my crowns planted ... & then wait for 3 years! We started mowing 2 weeks ago. Hated to get started because that means it doesn't stop until October/November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DFW I don't know if ya know this but you can buy crowns that are like 2 yrs old so you don't have to wait so long. That's what I did!!
    I hear ya on the mowing...I have three places that I will mow this year, mine included! Lots of acres! I don't start on the other two (paying jobs) until May 1st by their request. Really probably should be doing it now too. Gonna be a job when I do get over to mow!
    Thanks for stoppin by DFW long time no hear! Look forward to more visits....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts