Table Talk News

After The Big Storm

 It is spring here as most of you know. During the spring season brings lots of rains and potential tornadoes. The round before last night was a doozy of a storm. It washed out on top of washouts which means going back and filling it in. After fixing two tires from the barn job, Mtn Man went to work getting gravel to fill in the washouts.


He grated the road too!
Adding More Dirt Then Level It Off



More storms came through last night with even more rain. We have a day of sunshine hopefully tomorrow then about 4 days of stormy weather. 
No I have had no chance to plant a single thing! The ground gets saturated just about the time it drys out a little it pours again over and over and over again. I feel bad for my Inlaws their garden has great potential for swim tryouts! Or Mud Wrestling! Hmm might suggest that to them.

Despite all the rain my trees are putting on buds. Remember all the trees we planted last year, well dang it I can't find the post, anyhow we planted about 8-10  trees/bushes (fruit & others). Well all but one has buds on it. The apricot tree was late last year so will not give up on it this year.

Wanna see some more cuteness?

I have a wee one who likes to escape so had to get a little creative

Put a piece of wood in there for them to play on as well as peck at

One more tidbit then I am done today. This flowering cactus is suppose to be a Thanksgiving cactus. It did bloom and has bloomed for years on or around that day. Well what a treat to see it blooming again for Easter! Plus do you see it has two colors...Red and Pink! I am one lucky girl! For me I take it as a hidden meaning.....both of my kids were born in November ...one at the beginning and one at the end almost 2 yrs apart. They both left us at the end of March just before Easter time. You put the pieces together...this is special to me! Plus it is beautiful!!

God Bless You All!
Thanks for stoppin by!


Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. The cactus is beautiful, and what a great way to think of it. I'm enjoying your posts! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour and happenings, M.E. You'll be out playing in the dirt before you know it.

    Fern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts