Table Talk News

It Started On Tuesday

I received an phone call from a dear friend of mine back home (on the western side of Montana). She had informed me that her book had been submitted to Kindle thru Amazon and she was anxious to hear whether it would be published or not. I received this email this morning.....
"I have just received word that my book "It Started On Tuesday" has been published!
You can buy it for $2.99 on your Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPad Touch, PC, Mac, Blackberry, and Android based devices.
You may be able to get it downloaded on your computers through www.kindle.com......
To find the book from all the titles, type in mystery or murder.... and that will bring up murder mystery titles.
Do hope you enjoy reading "It Started On Tuesday"..............
Love to all,
Barbara"
I am so EXCITED for her!!! It really is a good book, I personally could not put it down. Makes for a great read!

Congrats my friend!!!!!
Ps. You can just type in the title on Amazon and it comes up at the top or click on the link below.....

Comments

Popular Posts