Table Talk News

Boo Boo

I, personally, hadn't ever seen a calf or cow with a cast. But this baby was three days old when she was stepped on and we thought if it can be fixed let's do it.
It doesn't seem to bother her any she gets around just like any other calf. She runs around and plays just like the others. I thought it was cute so I wanted to share. She will have this on for three weeks.....and hopefully it will have healed correctly! Crossing our fingers, it is a 50/50 chance that it is right.....
We have rain today! We, Mother in law and I, were going to go to another ranch and watch a good ol' fashion ropin' draggin' brandin' but the weather has shut us down. The guys went over very early and we were to follow but we have decided to bag it today. The folks are from Missouri so all of this would be a new experience for them and ours is a bit different, oh well, Mom will get to see ours which she says she will be happy to see. The less we have to walk in the mud the better! LOL!
I like these rainy days because it allows me to do some fun stuff like sewing and creating....so off I go to put some backs on my quilt faces.......Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts