Table Talk News

Stepping Out in Faith

A few weeks ago, a gal I know approached me with a proposition that I had thought about but hadn't moved on yet. God has a funny way to go about things, really! Anyhoo, she asked if I would speak at her upcoming conference. As you know, I accepted. So begins this new journey.
Well, I have taken this up in prayer about continuing this journey of speaking about my book. In the meantime, I have been 'advertising' my services. I am truly excited and humbled by the responses I am receiving!

A little about my book for those who have not researched it:

As a young girl, I always dreamed of a fairy tale life. One day my prince would ride up on a white horse and carry me off to his castle with a white picket fence. But reality was quite the opposite. From the time I was a small child, physical, emotional, and sexual abuse were running rampant in my life.
I was raised in a strict religious and family environment. Many people manipulated me for their own gain. I was a pawn of an arranged marriage that produced two beautiful children of which I was determined to raise in love. Offering them a life I was unable to enjoy.
A bitter divorce brought about a whole new life that I had never experienced. Rejected, homeless with no family, I had to find my own way in a world from which I had been protected. Struggling to figure out this new way of life brought its challenges and many mistakes.
But nothing prepared me for the heartache of all heartaches that I was to experience at the tender age of twenty-six!
Be prepared to cry, shake your head and rejoice, while reading my book. God helped me write this to bring hope to one’s heart!
A Heart In Pieces~A Return From Devastation due to release Spring/Summer 2018
Published by Christian Faith Publishing
Photo Credit: Photoloco Photography 2906 Decidely st Green cove springs, FL 32043

Please spread the word....I am available to speak at your next conference, church function, or group sharing meet about my upcoming book. No group is too small or big. Email me at memastersonauthor@gmail.com or pm me here or call (573) 783-4571..... yes I am willing to travel!
Help me fill my calendar up!! Thanks in advance!
#speakingengagements #faithbuilder #wanttohelppeopleovercome #babysteps #Godsgotthis

https://memasterson.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/MEMastersonAuthor/


Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts