Table Talk News

Gettin Ready!

Soooo I had to share. Last week, I went to Vistaprint (online) and picked out my business cards, table poster, hand cards and easels.
They showed up Wed. and Thurs.....I am so excited!! eeekkkkkk
It is all becoming so real for me....I am nervous and thrilled all at the same time! Is it too late to turn back? Just kidding.....God has got this!!!



I am just waiting to hear from Horizon screen printing in Cape Girardeau about my BIG poster! Will keep ya updated!


Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. How exciting!! Please keep us informed about your new venture. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts