Table Talk News

Yellow Gate


Next is to paint the hut! Guess what colors I picked for it?

My hens have slowed way down on production so I went hunting for some answers as to why?
Here is what I found: I think mine are molting! 

In other news on the farm.... had rain pop in as a surprise on Monday dropping 3/4" of rain in 20 mins. The garden is about to get tilled again. Pulled the last of the beans from spring planting. Carrots never came up. Hopefully I will be able to plant the beets here at the end of the month. You could go broke mowing in this country. It never stops growing!! And we are starting to see in our local markets the rise in egg prices! 

As a side note....my first nail party has been a great success!!! So much fun!

Have a great day everybody!!



Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts