Table Talk News

Monday Wrap Up!

So I have been a bit distant lately. I apologize was just putting all my energies into other parts of my life.

The Jamberry Party I had on FB was a TOTAL SUCCESS!!! Thanks to all of the 80+ attendees!!

Yesterday I was called out to look over some horses that are in dire need of care. The woman ended up forfeiting them to me. We are going to do our best to rehabilitate them back to where they should be. Hoping that they will recover to full capacity!
These are what they look like as of yesterday....
August 2015

Aug 2015

The thinnest one had a baby in May that died 6 days after it was born. do believe after seeing it's pics it was due to malnutrition.
May 2015


May 2015
I have had previous experience with horses like this. Owned a Rescue Horse Ranch years ago. I have started them slowly on a regiment and will continue until they are in healthy condition. 

Will keep ya updated! 

Ps. I do want to mention A HUGE THANK YOU to our local Feed Store "Ward's" for donating 10 bales of fresh field hay!
 




Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I just know there is a special place in Heaven for those who are willing to take on the care of abused animals. Those horses could not be in a better place than with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicki! It is very kind of you say so! We all have to do our part in this cruel world of selfish people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.,

    You're a loving Angel, these horses needed you desperately. If anyone can get these horses back to health it's you. God has blessed you with a large heart.
    Hugs to you both,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart, you are so kind.... Thank you!

    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts