Table Talk News

Day Three

Good, Bad And The Ugly!

That's what this blog is all about, right?  Not very often that I get sick...but this gal has caught an ugly bug. Low grade fever, dry cough and over all feel like something is attacking me from the inside out!
I do not do sick that well. I feel guilty which comes from my upbringing really. If you were sick you almost had to be on death's door to stay home from school. If you did...stayed in bed all by yourself. Feed yourself (making your own meals unless you were younger) and couldn't really do anything other than stay in bed. You were made to feel isolated and guilty for feeling ill. It took an act of congress for me to be sick....and if I was I hated it! My step mother was in dire need of bedside manners. LOL! 
My hubby is taking good care of me when I let him...LOL. 
I hope to be feeling better soon....hope this bug leaves soon!!!!
 

If you want to leave a COMMENT please EMAIL me (MARYE.MASTERSON@GMAIL.COM) Love hearing from ya! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts