Table Talk News

Holiday Over...

I always have a hard time when it comes to holiday time due to the loss of my children. I know it has been 16 yrs since they left but it still makes me feel bad when I think back to when we celebrated our last holiday together which was Thanksgiving/Christmas together. And too my son's birthday is on the 26th so ya know it is a tender spot in my soul.
This year was a special year for us in that we got to celebrate with all his family at "home". What a treat for us! It was nice to see everybody and spend a couple days with them all. They all came over to our place today and hung out in the sunshine and warmth of the bonfire we made in our pit. MIL still had tons of leftovers so there was plenty to eat for all!
Here is a few pics from the Thanksgiving and Today. What wonderful memories....
Lots of Eaters!

Even had pickers in the bunch!

Water checkers

And Fire Watchers!


 But best of all we had lots of love and fun being together as a family!



Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts