Remember The Days When He Was Here
This really has become a living diary of my world. I took myself off of TikTok even after I had 31K followers I got tired of the Rederick on there! Same crap different day. So I came here to do my writing again.
With that said, today well started out alright. I got up, made coffee as per usual. Thanked God for another day. And then, I prepared for my day after a long conversation with my insurance company about address change and some policies to update.
Then I went into Missoula to pick up the trailer I had reserved at U-haul. Came back to the rental cabin and proceeded to start the packing.
I got about half of it packed. About 4:30 I called it quits. I will finish that tomorrow.
Then I have been in a dilemma as to when I should take the load up as we are expecting snow this
weekend! Ya I know ...only I could have more surprises thrown my way...
The closing on the house is Friday. So I will go up then but I wonder if I should leave tomorrow with the load then stay the night and then go right after appointment or just leave here before daylight and go up. Decisions Decisions.
This is the part that gets me sometimes! I really just want to sit it out and let somebody else drive for awhile! Dangit Tom!!
Then it dawned on me, today was that day three years ago that has me in this lurch!!
Damnit!!
I SO MISS MY MAN!!! WHY HIM????
I would like to think he is proud of me! I keep going despite not wanting to sometimes. I get so tired of being responsible! And truthfully, I am so tired! I hope this improves soon.
Copyright © 2010-2026 M.E. Masterson
All Photographs Copyright © 2010-2026 M.E. Masterson
And nobody wants to hear me snibbling so I sit by myself and cry as Hootie says ...Let her be Let her cry!
Saturday is the day three years ago I voted to shut the machines off. Talk about a burden....I hope I never have to do that again. Awful feeling!
But I know Tom would not have wanted to live the life they were proposing as he was a 'vegetable' but it didn't make it any easier.
This year, his Montana comrades are going to come together with me and celebrate his life! They didn't get that three years ago so we are doing something special.
If you ever get to this part of the country be sure to stop off at Poor Henry's Saloon in Clinton Montana and have one in memory of my Tom. Todd Hughes is branding the bar this Saturday the 10th at 2pm in his memory. T bar M
Please continue to pray for my heart, mind and soul!



Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!