Great Tragedy

I just saw this post yesterday that got me stirring. This poor baby was six days old and violently killed by her father, so the story is showing!
 I myself am so sad for this family. From what I can gather:
- The mother-in-law was attacked
- The wife was attacked
- A couple others were attacked

It sounded like they were on an outing and he just lost his ever-loving mind. Premeditated from what I can see, but it is just horrific the things that we're seeing.

"ETA: Nathan Thomas, Aurora’s own father, committed this crime. He killed his own six-day old baby. May he rot. 

This is baby Aurora, six days old. She was stabbed in the head yesterday in Great Falls, Montana. Her entire family suffered injuries in the attack. She died in the hospital. I am sharing this because her surviving family members need financial help. Please donate.  

From a family acquaintance: 

“I am asking our community to please come together for some of Eric and my best friends who experienced an unimaginable tragedy last night.

My dear friends Ricky and Robin’s family was the victim of a horrific act of violence. Robin’s daughter, Jesse, along with Sammi, Gerald, Cindy, and newborn baby Aurora were all attacked and stabbed. Ricky’s mother was attacked as well.

At least two of the victims will need another surgery.... And for those of us in the medical field, we know that can certainly change for the surgery count and for everybody involved.

All adults have been treated for very serious injuries and are in stable condition, Ricky’s mom is being taken back for surgery as I write this.

And sweet baby Aurora, who is only 6 days old, is fighting for her life.

Aurora suffered devastating injuries, including a stab wound to her head, and was Life Flighted to Salt Lake City in critical condition. Her mom and grandma need to get to Salt Lake immediately to be by her side while she receives the specialized care she desperately needs.

This family has had their entire world turned upside down overnight. Beyond the medical expenses, they are suddenly facing travel to Salt Lake, lodging, gas, meals, missed work and lost income, and the cost of professional crime-scene cleanup of the home where this happened. There will undoubtedly be additional expenses in the days and weeks ahead that none of them could ever have prepared for.

Right now, they should be able to focus on surviving, healing, and being together; not worrying about how they are going to afford it.

We are trying to get help into their hands as quickly as possible. These expenses are happening RIGHT NOW because of the cost of the crime scene cleanup, we are accepting donations directly through Venmo rather than waiting for a traditional fundraiser.

If you are able to give anything at all — $5, $10, $20, or whatever you can comfortably spare — please know that it matters. If you aren't in a position to donate, sharing this post is also an enormous help. Every dollar matters.

Most importantly, please keep baby Aurora and this entire family in your thoughts and prayers. This tiny little girl is in critical condition and fighting for her life, and her family desperately needs to be by her side.

Please donate if you can, and PLEASE SHARE. Every dollar and every share can help this family through something no family should ever have to experience.

This is a local, Great Falls family. Let's come together as a community and show them what we're all about please 🙏 

The venmo is in the comments

#greatfallsmontana #greatfallsmt #cascadecounty #Montana #helpingothers" 

It seems like the more and more time goes on, the more and more we're seeing cases like this where people are losing their ever loving mind and assassinating each other in a flash of a moment! 

I can't even imagine what the family has to be feeling at this time! The betrayal, the trust, the shock, and broken hearts! And from what I understand, not everybody is out of the woods yet. I feel bad for the mother because here she is with a newborn and her husband killed their baby. And is she well enough to get out and go to the funeral? Are they able to do that? And then he gets tried for this crime, will he get off by some stupid little bypass that he's mentally unstable? Even though it was premeditated from what can be seen. I mean the evidence shows that. Where did he get the knife? He had to have brought it with him. And the rage that's behind it all! There's a scripture in the Bible that talks about harming innocent children, and any children for that matter, because they're precious in God's eyes. And it says something to the effect of, if you harm his children, lest you have a grindstone wrapped around your neck and you be thrown to the bottom of the sea. God is a just God, and eventually God gets justice, whether it be on this side or the other!
 And yes, I do believe that it applies in this situation!
Please be so careful when donating, looks like people have made false accounts to try to scam folks. 
Correct Venmo is the one without a photograph of baby Aurora.
I truly hope this family can get the support they need and work toward healing from this without any financial burden. 
Praying for baby Aurora and the entire family ❤️
 baby Aurora.
If you cannot afford to help, Praying is FREE! Please include the whole family that need them all!!
Ps. I do not know any of these folks. But I do know what it is to lose children due to unexpected death. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilapia, Shrimp & Broccoli Rice

Start of Christmas Week

Pictures Speak A Thousand Words