Table Talk News

Welcome To Read

I see our numbers are reflecting an influx of new visitors to our website. Over 1500 + visitors today!!
We thought we would take this moment to welcome you all here!
Please take a moment or two to read my story....inspirational/grief/bereavement/spiritual/healing .........you can find my book here :

A HEART IN PIECES~A RETURN FROM DEVASTATION

Newly Released 2018
Hardcover($25.95), Paperback($15.95), Ebook, Nook, Audio book(2018 release TBA)
Apple ITunes
Christian Faith Publishing
!ndigo
Kobo

To have your personal copy SIGNED please send book, paid return self-addressed package and your personal inscription to P.O. Box 159, Marquand, Mo 63655. Allow 2-4 wks for shipping and handling.
Ebook/Nook/Epub releasing soon!!

Summary: As a young girl, I always dreamed of a fairy tale life. One day my prince would ride up on a white horse and carry me off to his castle with a white picket fence. But reality was quite the opposite. From the time I was a small child, physical, emotional, and sexual abuse were running rampant in my life.
I was raised in a strict religious and family environment. Many people manipulated me for their own gain. I was a pawn of an arranged marriage that produced two beautiful children of which I was determined to raise in love. Offering them a life I was unable to enjoy.
A bitter divorce brought about a whole new life that I had never experienced. Rejected, homeless with no family, I had to find my own way in a world from which I had been protected. Struggling to figure out this new way of life brought its challenges and many mistakes.
But nothing prepared me for the heartache of all heartaches that I was to experience at the tender age of twenty-six!
Be prepared to cry, shake your head and rejoice, while reading my book. God helped me write this to bring hope to one’s heart!

Find us on FB: M E Masterson

https://memasterson.wordpress.com
Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts