Table Talk News

Projects

Time has slowed down just a bit so I headed to the 'She Shed' yesterday. Spent the better part of the day sorting, cleaning, rearranging the room. Exchanged tables out for a much more work worthy one. I finished a current quilt that just needed the tag attached and went onto the next thing.
Periodically, I get my ongoing projects out to see if maybe this is 'The Day' to get 'er dun'.

Tombstone vests were chosen, and off I went to get one together. I have not sewn vests before. I went to the directions and in my own words "these are foreign" instructions. Another words, I did not understand! Off I went to YOUTUBE! Thank God for youtube. I found a lady who explained the process fabulously in one video. I was able to adapt while working on my pattern.

Step by step, I went to work making this vest. Now this material I had was already cut out. I was given this cut out stack years ago to finish. Now that I have the "know how", I proud to say "I can".
Here is the first reversible that I did yesterday. Needs inside sides sewn shut and buttons/holes.


Onto the next vest........

Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts