Table Talk News

Catch-Up

Writing for me in this blog is like when I used to use up notepads (bound paper with covers) to write my "diary". I had stacks of notepads that I was constantly writing in. I used this as an outlet! Now I put it out there for everybody to see. Ha Ha Ha
So yeah, I guess I could be considered a 'fluff' blog. And ya know, I am ok with that! I like the responses I get from this blog. You may not see it but I do. I get a lot more email responses than I do 'direct' responses. I love hearing from you all! Thank you.
Ok today's blog is really a catch up blog for the week.
Mountain Man worked in his leather shop getting insulation up to ward off the heat. He got a bit done on the hottest day(97) of the year thus far. We had a bit a chuckle at that.
Sometimes our will to get it done overrules our brains! Anyhow, he still has more to do yet. But it is getting closer.

 I am allergic to the insulation so I cannot help him when he messes around with the stuff. I feel a bit bad for him! Stuff is nasty!!
You can see he took the old pantry shelves from the front of the house and used them in his shop. He added siding on the walls too. Doesn't it look nice? See the leather to the left of the screen...real dark colored....that is buffalo hide...he is making a coat for a client with that. Oh it is going to be beautiful!
His time is getting shorter to get it done! No worries he always comes in 'under the wire'. Ha Ha Ha
Blacksmith shop in the background to the right.....oh it will be so nice when all of this is done. As Mountain Man says to me all the time....I am only one man....cannot perform miracles just yet!
__________________________________________________________________________________

It was quiet this morning. No bug noises, no sheep noises, a little young rooster noises but otherwise quiet morning.
 Buffy here is starting to sound like a rooster...err eerr eeerrrrrrr(ha ha made you say it)......he is young yet but he is getting it! And starting to push the girls around too! God Bless 'Em


 Rocky here sounds like a crying baby.....he gets to goin' and makes a errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....high pitched noise. holy chicken! if he could just figure it out. Scared me the first time I heard it....I wasn't sure who or what was screamin! Ha Ha


Here is the peacefulness overwhelming the sheep and goat this morning! Awwwwwwww

We will be off today finding a waterhole! Some saturday coolness which is much needed!
Have a great day and be safe out there! The world is losing what sense it had!! 😎



Pray for those who are suffering from natural disasters.....there are a lot of folks without homes on this day.

Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts