Table Talk News

Drizzlin' On The Farm

Today it started out a bit cloudy. Then it has turned to drizzle!

Despite the drizzle I decided I needed to get our big boy moved from the green grass fields to a "diet" pen. He is so big!!
And my youngin' is ready for some serious work! I am excited to get started with him. He is such a good hearted boy!


 I am thrilled on his progress thus far.... Today I was able to move him with the 4 wheeler with ease! It helped to have our big boy follow along. :)

Chickens Update:

Well they are molting!! Still getting eggs but still....looks like something attacked my chickies with feathers left everywhere...poor things!




Well I off to work on something indoors!

Have a great day!




Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts