Table Talk News

Steppin' On God's People!

I came across this video this morning and I had to share! What a disgrace this president is for our beloved country! 

I have been keeping my mouth shut for the most part on here but I CANNOT do that anymore!!!
We as a Nation, as a Whole, better get our heads out of our ASS and Wake UP! God is about to open up a Can of WhoopAss on us ALL!! I cannot even imagine what he sees everyday that makes him ASHAMED of us! We really are a STupid People! Belittling God's Chosen People..... Obama you should be ashamed of yourself! But being Muslim gives you permission to be otherwise!
And OUR COUNTRY should be up in ARMS over what this president is doing! Any other time in history this type of behavior would have been tried for TREASON!
If you haven't done so....Better Get Your Bags Packed..... God Is About To Finish What He Said He Would Do!
 CLEAN HOUSE!!! 

For those of you who are worried about who will see this...well I think we are already on that "list" we all talk about. Have been having hang ups and connections on our phones as of late.... maybe or maybe not! WE could really care less! 

My Husband and I stand FOR GOD!!! 


Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. AMEN!!
    I can think of no other president who has done so much to try to destroy this nation. He has screwed up our relationships with other countries. He has brought us closer to a race war here at home than we have been in decades. He continues to stomp all over our Constitutional rights. I really fear for the damage he will do in the time he has left. Good on you for speaking out. We need more to do just that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts