Table Talk News

Busy Busy

As you can see I have been so busy even to sit down and write! Dang!
Ever since I started this business venture I have been on a run. I am not complaining not one little bit because truth be told I am having a BLAST!!! Ladies are crazy for these nail coverings!! And I love it! I am meeting all kinds of new people!
Jamberry as a company in my mind is such a great company to work with. You get kind people on the other end if you have a problem not some stupid recording that takes you to no one. My support group has been managed properly and makes building a business FUN!! I have all kinds of reading material to answer my questions, people to connect with and my sponsor is one of my BFF's! How much better could that be!!
I have been throwing online parties since I started and it has just been keeping me very busy!
Ps. to find out what Jamberry is all about.... http://adventures--of--life.blogspot.com/p/nail-wraps.html
If you would like a sample & catalog ..... email me your name and address  marye.masterson@gmail.com
********************************************************************************
Rescue Horses Update:
Vet check revealed that one of them is pregnant. Oh boy! Looks like this winter will be a busy one!
Otherwise, they are doing fabulous!!
*******************************************************************************
Chicken Update:
It is looking like my chickens are taking turns on the molting process. I have one that looks like she has wrestled with a cat. It is sad how they get to looking isn't it? Still getting eggs out of the bunch. I am down to 10 chickens...one had a moment that did not last long the other day and ended herself in the freezer box! Did I tell ya that my heeler, Peanut The Nut, likes to herd the chickens? She does a pretty good job of it too! If they need to go in early she helps gather them up....poor girl been reduced to gathering chickens...LOL. Well hopefully we will change that here in couple months!
******************************************************************************
Shop Update:
Mtn Man has almost got his tool room done. It is looking wonderful. He put up saddle racks,bridle rack and a blanket rack. Looks really good!
He still has plenty of room for all his tools! Wahoo!
On the other half he has added yet more gravel which built it up a bit more and leveled it out. It really looks nice!!
****************************************************************************
Sorry no pics today!

Have a great day!



Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Hey Sweetie,

    Congrats on your business, I can imagine you're very busy with it!!!
    And I guess I can also say Congrats your rescue horse being pregnant :-)
    We've been very busy ourselves. Lot's to still finish at the estate, requiring
    us to go back and forth to TX.

    Take care, and don't work too hard :-)
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we're all running around in circles and getting lots of things accomplished, M.E. Congratulations on your new business and soon to be colt!

    Fern

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts