Table Talk News

Everyday Farm Stuff

The mower is on it's way home all fixed and ready to cut some grass! Believe me the grass needs it too! Hopefully tomorrow will be my day to mow....if the rains stay away for a bit. JG and Cemetery.
It rained all day yesterday.

We traveled south day before yesterday to pick up the metal for the shop roof. Finally!! Saturday is the plan for application.... do hope the weather cooperates until the metal is on!

Lyfa is feeling better. She was a kickin and rompin this morning! Wahoo!

FIL is headed this way to stay for the next four days or so to help with the roof mostly but am sure they will be doing all kinds of stuff that involves cutting wood, gravel and general clean up.

Finally finished my afghan that I was working on for my new niece. I made plenty of mistakes but I am proud of it nonetheless. Will do better on the next one that I am working on now......
Gotta go company has arrived!
 


 

Love hearing from ya!!!! 
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts