Table Talk News

Spring brings Chicks Via Snail Mail

So excited my first batch of chicks arrived today via the USPS. The mail man was so happy to have other cargo to deliver than his usual bill or unwanted scrap mail he usually delivers. He met me at the mailbox at the end of our 8 mile driveway.
In this batch we also got two geese, two ducks and three turkeys. One of the ducks died later in the afternoon, and we did lose a few chicks , but hopefully the rest will live. Monday we go to Finkbeiner's in Belle Fourche to pick up the rest of my chicks which all total will be 50 +/-.



Comments

  1. Perhaps I'll see you at the feed store on Monday. I'm picking up peeps too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts