Table Talk News

Farm News

I was thinkin it probably is time for some Farm News! So here it goes....

The morning and days have turned off to be cooler. The evenings in the 50's and the days are in the upper 70's and lower 80's. Wonderful weather!!
Heavy Dew in the mornin's!
 
I think the bugs know their time is limited so they are making their last hurra's doing what they do best "buggin ya"!
*******************************************************************************
Mtn Man has been working on his shop a little. He is trying to get it mouse proof. One of the things he is doing now is putting in "squirrel frustrators" as he calls them. They are just little boards in the roof line to cover that little space. Here look at the picture....
I could see where they would get frustrated!
******************************************************************************
 I got to hang my laundry on the line, finally! With our weather patterns it just wasn't happenin' !
******************************************************************************
The two Rescue girls are loving their hut as you can see! It is quite cute! Today I will let them out for a few hours now that their guts have had time to adjust to having food in front of them constantly! I can already see changes in their bodies....will take time but am very hopeful!
****************************************************************************
For you garden followers: We are winding down in the season! I am getting more excited about canning tho'! The weather changing to be coolers in the morning and evening helps a bunch!

can you see the little bit of grapes on top...first and only crop from my grapes this year!

Part of the fall green bean patch

I got some cross pollinating going on in my pumpkin patch...but they are still pretty



And the Okra...well it has lost it's mind!!
Well that is all for now! Fall is fast approaching! I love this weather .....Until later! 

Hope you all have a blessed day!


 
 




Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I love it when I can go for a walk with you and see what's going on at the homestead. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts