Table Talk News

Nothing At All


I don't really have a lot to tell ya.
Garden has been plowed not planted yet.
Baby goats are growing fast. Will be debudding their horns shortly.
Baby chicks, well, they are growing up quickly.

Mtn Man has started his new job this week.
Adjustments in our schedule is what we are doing presently.

Sorry I haven't shown up here in a few days but adjustments
take time.

Happy Day to ya



Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Some weeks are like that. :)
    Take your time. We aren't going any where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not only is my garden plowed, its planted, and my 16 rows of corn are ankle high... Atleast until the deer come in and try eating it. but, I think I have that problem fixed... take care of yourself...ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy whatever you have to say....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts