Table Talk News

End of the week

Coming back on my 4 wheeler from tagging calves I saw this picture and had to snap it! If only I could add the smell button on here, the sage smells so good!!!
I like to think Spring may finally be here, saw little grasses coming up....amongst all the brown that little hint of green is exciting!
Friday morning the moon and the sun were showing their faces at the same time. It was pretty cool! The moon going down in the west and the sun rising in the east....God is so awesome!
The "Little Ones" are settling in..."Nana the goat" has decided that our new home for her and her friend "Priscilla and Lilly the Lamb" isn't so bad. Hopefully I can get Nana a like friend to socialize with. She is a people goat, doesn't so much want anybody to touch her but she wants to follow ya every where you go. She wants to be in the know I guess!
Hubby and I kept hearing about these Solar Flairs and that Friday? may have been Thursday was the highest since 2005. So we decided we had better get ourselves protected...result....well you judge for yourselves.





Calving is going strong! I just love seeing the new babies, they are so cute!! We just saw this one drop on the ground and for once I had my camera......





This little one was taking comfort from his momma as we just stuck a tag in his ear.....



Have a great weekend everybody! Take some time and spend with God doesn't have to be to long
just 5 minutes a day.....eventually you find it will be longer...he likes to hear from us!


Comments

  1. Aren't newborns just cool? It's amazing how quickly they get up and going. Now the two of you look all set for any solar flarage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts