Table Talk News

New Business Venture

I have recently signed on with a company that has been around for about 4 yrs now. I am happy and proud to say that now I am an Independent Jamberry Consultant!
 
These are from last years design but I love them anyhow! Cow prints!!

What is Jamberry? It is Nail Wraps! Vinyl Nail Stickers that are heat activated! They can be applied over all types of nails including Gel And Acrylic. They last 2 wks on your hands and up to 6 wks on your toes and cost half as much as a nail job in a salon. We even carry ones for the littles! 
We also carry Nail Lacquers, Nail Care Products and Hand Care Products.


Wanna know more go to my website https://marysadventures.jamberry.com/
UPDATE: Mobile Users http://marysadventures.jamberrynails.net/ 

Ps. If you wanna see my 10 day(starts today) online party (Games, Free Prizes And Fun) in action drop on by my Facebook Page!

 
Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Good for you! Here's wishing you all sorts of success in your new venture.

    I read somewhere that one of the best ways for a person in your position (homesteading) or for those who want to work from home is to have several smaller sources of income. With your mowing and now the nails, sounds like you must have seen the same articles as I did! Excellent!

    ps...I have a couple of granddaughters who would just love the nail thing. We may have to talk about an order a little closer to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me your address and I can send you some samples for them to try!

    Thank you Vicki! It does help to have my fingers in a lot of pies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts