Life be Lifeing!

As the younger generation would say! 🙃
I definitely feel like I'm on a quest! A journey as some would call it! It definitely feels like another life change, dramatic life change. Because it feels like I'm in a sift and the wheat is being separated from the chaff per se. 
In some aspects, some parts of my life are in a holding pattern. As if in mid-air! That just tells me that I'm being impatient while God's trying to work behind the scenes. At least that's what it's been in my life. 
So I carry on with the things that I have absolute control over at this point. Keep moving forward. One step at a time. 
My business is in a holding pattern and my next move is in a holding pattern so I wait! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilapia, Shrimp & Broccoli Rice

Start of Christmas Week

Pictures Speak A Thousand Words