Table Talk News

Tired of being held back from the truth..you?

 I am so tired of the censorship!

I live in America "Land of the Free"! It should be but in reality it is NOT!!

Drives me batty! Social media is our biggest censorship which I understand is run by the big wigs in the CIA, etc. Our constitutional rights have been run over for eons! 

I am hoping that what we are hearing is truly happening! 

I love hearing X22 Report both A and B versions. Not sure how he gets so many videos out which in my mind really does not matter. Truth is his mission! I love it!


vector

Countermeasures Initiated, The Constitution Will Destroy The [DS] - Ep. 2348



PRIVATE SERVER INSTRUCTIONS

Videos For The Private Server Process First

Use The Free App for Iphone, Go To The Smartphone App Stores And Type In X22Report, Use Your Username And Password You Use To Login Into The Private Server

If You Haven't Subscribed, You Can Subscribe By Clicking This

Here Are The Other Public X22 Report Platforms

Rumble:

BitChute:

Twitter:

Minds:

Parler:

[SUSPENDED] YouTube: X22Report Does Not Currently Have A YouTube Channel, It Has Been Suspended

[SUSPENDED] Clouthub Channel 122:

If you cannot click on the link copy and paste the link into your browser or enter it manually into the browser...

Thanks
Dave
X22 Report

 

I also appreciate BCP AKA Open source news.... again works hard at getting the truth out there no matter who it is about or what it is about!

https://www.youtube.com/user/semajthethird

 

 And We Know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5ORRtNvbw&t=1251s

Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts