Table Talk News

The Constitution Protects The People NOT THE GOV'T !!

I was born in 1970.....yeppers I am 50 yrs old! Oh my lord, I made it this far, alive, with all my limbs! My mind, well some would speculate that may have left some years back...ha ha ha! Back to my point...I can remember on Saturday movie night we would see the Schoolhouse Rock guy singing his little tune


 Now today it is not even taught to kids so they would know that our Constitution is the ULTIMATE LAW of the OUR LAND For the People! So now we have a whole population of young adults who have no idea that this Our Weapon Against Those Who Think They Have The Control Of Us. 

Without this knowledge, they have LET these above said folks take control in their little secretive, slippery ways. Now we have a generation that DEPENDS on the gov't to direct their every move not knowing that according to our constitution that they have other choices that were written for such a time as this!


I, personally, come from a long line of family members who were part of writing The Constitution to include 14 Constitution Signers (George Washington, James Madison. Alexander Hamilton, and more). And the Declaration of Independence to include 32 signers (Hancock, Paine, Jefferson, Samuel Adams, and more). And am related to 37 Presidents including our present serving President Donald J Trump! I do not recognize Obummer as our president as he was not legal according to our Constitution.

I appreciate that we all have our own thoughts and beliefs. I would implore you to read our Constitution in it's entirety so that you too can make educated decisions when it comes to your rights instead of listening to the Media which does not have ANY right whatsoever to make a decision as they have tried, to say who our President is....NOT Constitutional! Remember our law of our land!


Listen for those who have issues with attention span.....this way you can stop and start again if you like!

Knowledge is Power!! 

We the People HAVE RIGHTS!!! Get to know them!!!

 


 

 

 

 

Copyright © 2013-2021 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2013-2021 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts