Table Talk News

Farm News



Day before yesterday brought more heartache to our lives. Our horse, Blue, passed away. We fought for 6 hrs to try to save him.
We want to Thank our neighbors and family for coming to our aide! (((((hugs)))))) Many Thanks!!


Blue Boy RIP-12/1/18

To be truthful this incident was overwhelming, emotional, and heartbreaking. I am struggling with my thoughts. Was there anything else we could have done? I know we did everything possible! It is just that I am sad he is gone!
We are not sure what exactly happened. We are still investigating what happened. Checking into poisoning, twisted gut or ????
Will know more today, hopefully. I have cried so much that I was out of tears yesterday. This is 2 horses in 6 mos now. Thought we were going to lose another yesterday but we think he came out of it after doctoring yesterday. As of 10pm, last night, he was doing well.
 We have moved the rest of the horses to another pasture just in case!😏

Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts