Table Talk News

Changes Are Coming

I will continue until January writing on this blog with ditto information on my new blog located here...
I have been on blogger longer than recorded on this blog telling our story. I love to write and now I think I am going to love vlogging! I can tour the farm, take you places and share our life with God as our guide! I think it will be fun!
I decided with all the social media issues that are showing up on my old blog, that I needed to find a venue I could trust. I went from over 500+ views a day at the beginning of December to less than 70+ overnight!!
I believe this new venue will be a great upgrade to my blog.... Pray that we have another 10yrs of greatness!

I want to thank all of my followers here and do hope you find your way to our new blog venue! I will miss you otherwise......please bookmark, subscribe and follow me over there!


Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts