Table Talk News

Book Ramblings


I have been approached by a few folks who have asked if I am going to write another book. Anxiously awaiting the answer with smiles on their faces, I reply with "Well, I am thinking about writing another come this winter when things slow down." Oh good can't wait to read it!
I am shocked at how many folks "loved" reading my book. All I can say is how much I appreciate the genuine positive response to my writing. It is a weird feeling having "book fans" too. Weird!!
I have worked so hard to get myself out of the limelight and fold back into my shell. Now the exposure is putting me right back out there again. I keep telling myself "God has a plan" and I asked for his direction! Be careful what you ask for!!
I have been touched by the folks who have come out of the woodwork to express their feelings to me by email, cards and in person. I am so grateful for all your support and understanding. Most who read it, tell me about something in my book that has touched them in one way or another.  From anger to grace they have expressed themselves. From sorrow to complete joy they have expressed themselves. God is good!
If you are new to my blog... please pop over and take a look at my book entitled "A Heart in Pieces: A Return from Devastation" Amazon, Barnes&Noble, BAM, and many more places!

The next book, I am thinking of two actually, one being Mountain Man's stories from out west living in the mountains and working as a outfitter guide for over 12 yrs. The other, more stories from my journey in this life. Let me know what you think?




Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts