Table Talk News

Farm Chaos, Etc.


Today the guys are up working on the sawmill cutting a cedar board order. It seems we make plans for the day and the man upstairs has other ideas! So our day turns into chaos because we have to figure out His plan not ours. LOL! Chasing our tails...LOL! I think He sits up there and just belly laughs at us! I know I do!
So, while they're doing that, I will water the garden as the rain did come through as promised by the weather man. It went South of here!
I will try to get some paperwork sorted out on our properties we own and are acquiring. Being organized is a real pain in my hiney sometimes. Or is it being responsible.....Ha Ha! Sometimes I wish I could leave things to the wind so somebody else could take care of the responsible stuff while I sit back and watch! No, not really....I would still be in the middle of it....Ha Ha!
Talked to a family relative that I hadn't talked to in years. Going to plan to see them in Iowa this summer. Should be fun!
The sheep, 3 ewes, are STILL holding onto their babies! I am beginning to wonder if they will ever come. Next breeding season is going to be a controlled time. I do not like this guess work! Driving me batty! Ha Ha



The lambs that are here, they are doing great! A couple of the girls are giving it all to their babies. Some are still shedding off their hair...the others are doing great! Such good mommas!

Well back to the chaos we call our farm! Trying to find Serenity this afternoon for sure....been a bit overwhelming. Best laid plans will fall for another day! Chow!






Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts