Table Talk News

We are BACK!!

It has been too long!! I miss writing my blog! Feels good to be back! Did you miss us??
Hugs Hugs Hugs for all!
We, bloggers are a different breed of people for sure. Addicted to writing and telling our stories.
Over the past year and half  we have made great strides in getting our homestead up and rockin'!
Let's do a little catch up:
My "She Shack" is a busy, cozy spot for me to go too! I love it! Quilting, Beading and Yarn projects all in one spot!
I have a view of the garden from this spot. It is a short walk from our backdoor and close to the outhouse! ha ha




















We have been reminiscing over the past four years. We have come to realize we have accomplished a ton in such a short period of time. We have built fences, a beautiful screened in porch, got our mill up and running, shop building (includes his leather shop and blacksmith shop) and got our cabin in the back of the big house. A TON!!
Here is some pics to catch ya up!!
Thanks for coming! ......

  I see there is some adjustments being made with getting our blog up and rolling...please bear with us! The comment section will return soon!

Copyright © 2017 M. E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2017 M. E. Masterson

Popular Posts