Table Talk News

Winner!!

I am terribly sorry about this late draw!!
Being on the farm with a lot of critters...it is always something to mess up the day! Hank the mule went through fences today and really did some severe damage to himself! Hope he makes until morning!

Ok the winner of our drawing for this cool cool prize!
And the Winner is:::
Congrats To Karen Krauss!! Please email me marye.masterson@gmail.com your mailing address!! Thank you all for playing!!

The wheel is from wheeldecide.com

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Congratulations to Karen! Happy Mother's Day, hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited I won! I emailed you my address. Thanks so much. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts