Table Talk News

Drowning Phone

Phones don't swim... know how I know? 
I was talking on the phone in the hot tub put it down on the top that leans up on the side of the hot tub forgot about it . When we lifted the lid to put back, it dove in and went straight to the bottom!
It was 30 secs and the phone died. I remembered the time I dropped cell phone in toilet, I used rice to get it dryed out. Took this house phone apart and put it in a quart bag with about 1/2 cup of rice. I set it out of the sun off to the side somewhere for 24hrs and tada it works again! Its a miracle!

Contact by email (marye.masterson@gmail.com) with comments or subscribe to receive by email and reply directly to it........ Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2014 M.E. Masterson

Popular Posts