Table Talk News

Durham Watch-True Timeline of Events of Jan 6th 2021


 

I know people are just about sick of hearing, reading or talking about the insurrection of the 6th of January 2021. I feel the same way in that I am tired of hearing the LIES!!!

I never ever believed what the MSM said about the breaching of the Capitol. I am pleased to say that we are now, finally, hearing, seeing the truth! Thanks all goes to Kash Patel @fightwithkash . On his website he is exposing the Lies via documentation directly from the sources.

I felt compelled to share with you via my podcast and via rumble so you can see for yourself and listen to the direct timeline given by the Washington DC Police Department themselves. And I will continue to dig for more truth as the week goes by....

 

Copyright © 2010-2022 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2010-2022 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts