Table Talk News

What is this lady up too these days?

Well I am glad you asked!

I now have my She Shack out on the WWWeb! Yellow She Shack made it's appearance on Etsy, oh about a month ago I guess. I have now dove into another part of our world of hobbies and really enjoy making clothes from different periods such as Mountain Man, Victorian, Pioneer, Western, etc. I have a lot of fun creating! You can also find us on Facebook.

Today I have a guest....

Think she was attacked about 4 days ago and pulled her leg muscles then was attacked by a few in the adult flock...soooo she is taking a long break in the She Shack. Giving her a break from her recovery vessel! What you don't see is the heater about 5 ft away! She is a happy chick!


Couple of her siblings however did not survive the attack! Sad but true!






Well as always you can find us on our Youtube channel at least for now....rules seem to be changing all the time!! 
The latest video Taking Out The Trees!
Thank you for stopping by!!







Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts