Table Talk News

Re-Purpose Excess

This is a continuation of yesterday's post.
What you cannot see is there is a concrete steps and slab at the end of the where the porch resided. Mountain Man said well where do you want them?
#1- Please place in front of my She Shack.

Just have to fill in with gravel around it! Gives the She Shack a more appealing look don't ya think?
#2- Mountain Man suggested in front of the New Chicken Coop

Little more work and this will make a fine hen hut for my chickies!!

Now onto the next part of the destruction!
Will have wait until the rains pass....looks like it will be a long week of rain. We need it!



Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2018 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. We need rain too. We finally got snow, makes me happy, I have big visions for my yard this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts