Table Talk News

RIP Shorty Man


Shorty was my little dog for 11 yrs!
For those of you who knew Shorty...this was his last day!
I am deeply saddened by his passing. It turned out that he had bone cancer after all.
Me and Shorty Pierre went through so much in our life! He came at a time in my life when I so desperately needed something to care about that would not turn their back on me. I needed something to be responsible for. He helped me through those long lonely nights when I felt like I was the only one left in the world! I will miss his snuggles and his unconditional love! 11 yrs with this little guy has me a bit spoiled! We will both miss him prancing and dancing! Until we meet again "little Man"!

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Oh Mary...I am so very sorry. They worm their way into our hearts and then break them when they leave. But the time when we have them is so very worth it. Thoughts and prayers are with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Our animals are family, I'm so sorry to hear about Shorty.
    Shorty will be watching over you with love. Sending prayers and hugs your way.
    Your Friend,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss! So glad you had Shorty to hold on to and love for many years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts