Table Talk News

Continuation On The 'She Shack'

I have had a few people say things like..Are you going to have a He Shack to match? Or where is his shed? Remember the shop...
Enuf Said!

The delivery was pretty cool! Wish I had brought my camera with me at the start of the drive, it is really tight. Note to selves: No bigger than 10 wide can come down that drive! I mean tight!! If he didn't have such a neat trailer I am afraid it would have taken longer for him to come down the drive.
Let me tell ya about that trailer....every possible component on that trailer moved. It had an extra set of wheels that could move it from side to side which came in handy for the drive and setting the shed.


He could extend the trailer from the tongue of it by remote no less, so there was only one time he moved the truck.














We bought the blocks to go underneath the shed but he placed them. That came with the delivery charge. This is such wet country here that we put plastic under it too so that we can finish it and protect it from that much wet!
He did have to fix one spot on the front ridge...caught a cedar branch down the drive. Dangit! But really we are very fortunate that there was not more damage! Had to stop a couple times to remove branches and grapevine from ripping off the roof!


The neighbors stop by while the delivery was being done...
Ages 62-7mos...Ha Ha Ha
Isn't she just adorable?


I am very pleased with my 'She Shack'!
What am I going to use this 'Shack' for? This is my sewing/crafts room! Yes, my creating space, my studio! Yippee!!
It has two 4 ft loft spots for storage.....I am thinking of all those boxes of quilting material...lol!
The guys will wire this for me so that I have plenty of plugs. And I heard something about insulating and finishing it! Yay!!
I have beautiful views...

Sorry, I haven't gone out to clean windows yet. The rains are here again for the week from what I have seen. Reports of Tornado south of us here...we can only hope that nobody got hurt!
Thanks for sharing my excitement with me! I am thrilled!!




Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Oh, Wow! It was a lifelong dream to have my own space for quilting, crafts, etc. I am so very happy for you. Enjoy your new studio and please let us follow the progress in getting it set up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great with a great view!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts