Table Talk News

Potato Patch Pickin'

Rain is coming!
May
 I thought I better get out in the potato patch and get them out of the ground before they start to mold! I noticed the potato bugs were starting to take over.
June
...so I dug and dug and dug
August
and filled ...wait for it.....2--5 gallon buckets with Tators!!
Now I will probably can these little buggers since some of them are effected by the bugs. I will keep a handful out for my Mtn Man as he loves fresh tators right out of the garden.

Ok I am off to have a shopping day with my MIL today! Antique, Junk Stores!

Have a wonderful Day!
 
 

Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. M.E.,

    Nice potato harvest, sorry to hear your potatoes were targeted by the bugs.
    Enjoy shopping, you may come back with some great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts