Table Talk News

Stop And Smell The ?

 
Indoor one I use all the time



LAUNDRY!
Gotcha, didn't I?

I am taking advantage of the sunshine and breeze. It is a cool 71* out this morning. We ended up with a full 5 1/2" of rain since Sunday. Creek (wet weather) is still flowing out front. The garden will drain today so I can get in it tomorrow. Maybe get in it today to pull weeds from around the plants. Will check  it out anyhow. I am not a patient person I tell ya!

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Whether your Poppa, Papa, Daddy, Dad or Father is here or in heaven....I wish everybody the best of days. And if you are truly a "dead beat" Dad or sperm donor shame on you! Every kid needs their dad!

Well got off track on that one.


Speaking of track while I was hanging laundry I noticed these little buggers (tiny ants) making trail across my clothesline from the Walnut tree. Can you imagine how long it takes them to get across there then I come along and throw a wrench (clothes) in their trail?

Since the rains have been here I have been working on my blanket. I feel good about this one. I count my stitches and keep my pattern straight. I am proud of what I am getting done. I look forward to its completion. Still a ways to go.



Simple things in life! 


Love hearing from ya!!!!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
 Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. I'm so glad the sun is shining on your world today. About time!

    I miss the wonderful smell of sheets dried outside.

    That's a beautiful afghan. I tend to lose track of stitches at either the beginning or the end of rows and wind up all confused. So mine are all granny square afghans. I think you could probably train a monkey to make granny squares! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this monkey tried Granny squares and failed miserably! LOL!
    The current method is working great for me I can't keep track as I go so I stop and count the row...it may take longer but it works for me.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.E.,

    The sun is finally out for us too!!! I haven't hung laundry outside these last two days because of all the pollen blowing around. Maybe tomorrow I'll hang towels outside after cutting the grass.

    It's funny what you find on your clothes line. It is a long trip from one side to the other for ants. I've found birds of all things just hanging around on the line.
    And then of course, I recently hung my onions from the lines in the shade.

    Beautiful afghan, I love the color's you've selected.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts