Table Talk News

Mother's Day Message

I realize tomorrow is officially Mother's Day but most of you will be busy. So let me say
(Source: GA National Guard Twitter)
  I will share with you what I wrote the other day on FB. It got a lot of good response:

Mother's Day is a difficult holiday for some of us gals out here.... some who never had children (wanting them) some who are still trying and those of us who have and lost in one form or another. I loved being a momma to my kids....so happy and grateful that God gave me that opportunity.
You mothers out there who still have your "babies" no matter the age be sure to give them your extra attention in the spirit of us who can't give ours their much deserved hugs from their mommas.
Thank you to my husband and my in-laws for including me in Mother's day. You never forget and for that I am eternally grateful! Happy Mother's Day To All Who Didn't Get The Chance or Are Still Trying or Have Lost Your Babies! xoxo


Again I want to Thank my family(those who have chosen to be my family) for remembering me on Mother's Day. I feel so special! And to my loving husband who through his ways found a great way to say he remembered too! Made me cry!
Note the shirt color was not planned! LOL! Great minds think alike!
 Have a great day Ladies!!

Love hearing from ya!!!! 
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife 
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. My wish for you is a blessed Mother's Day filled with the best of memories. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day! I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww darn Mary! I was about to post the same pic... Happy Mothers Day to you too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts