Table Talk News

Garden Is Planted

 So today we were very productive!

I know I put a graph of planned planting but it seems to always change when I actually get out there.
I also had to re-evaluate as some of the goods will not be put in until the fall garden. I just get so excited! 


So from the top on the right below the strawberries..... green beans x2 rows and some snow peas to finish off one of those rows. Red onion seeds x 1 row...1/2 Row( about 4 places of Orange tomato seeds (experiment) then 2 Roma tomato plants next row 4 Big Boy Tomato plants  2 Roma Tomato plants..next row Pepper plants both green and jalapeno 4 plants each.
 Next row Walla Walla onion plants.....

Red Onions in the next row...

 2 mounds down towards the bottom with pumpkin and watermelon.
From the top on the left below the asparagus.....5- 10 ft long mounds of potatoes...bottom end is mounds of zukes, yellow squash, lemon cukes, 2 varieties of acorn squash and up the fence line is Sunflowers.
This is the only thing left to plant...Okra will go here again this year. Will plant at the end of the month. I follow the moon signs and tend to get a bounty when I do. I tried to follow it the best I could this year but weather had us delayed on some items. I have faith that God will still bless us with a bounty to share with others! 
Even got the car washed and vacuumed today.....

Thinkin I will treat myself to a little cranberry home made brew......been one productive day!!

Until tomorrow.....

Love hearing from ya!!!!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. My, but you've been busy. I hope you will keep us updated as your garden grows. I love watching the progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts