Table Talk News

Baby Chicks Update

I guess you really can't call them babies anymore. They are teenagers now!
I was keeping them in a horse trough that we weren't using for anything else. Couldn't find a pic with them in it but you get the idea. When broody hen was done with her facilities I decided to put these little guys in there. I am not sure but I think one of them might just be a rooster! 
Curious Girls!
For those of you who don't know chickens are finicky critters. They don't do change real well. Adding new chickies to the flock is a little bit hard on their pea brains. They can be a bit moody about it. So in order to introduce new members I thought this would be the most humane for all involved. I will wait until these kids are grown up a bit more before I let them lose!


Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. It is kinda like being the new kid on the block for the teenagers, isn't it. They will be picked on for a little while before they are accepted by the established group. Looks like you found a good solution!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts