Table Talk News

Sunday Passage

Yesterday I was thinking and for me sometimes it means having a chat with the man upstairs. I was walking to the chicken pen and asked out loud wonder what scripture I should share in tomorrow post. And in popped Prov 3:10. Couldn't recall what it said but said alrighty will send it out.

10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

May all your efforts be blessed!
Love hearing from ya!!!! FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

  1. Hope you are having a great Sunday.
    We finally have some sun!!!
    Though the rain has been greening things up.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful verse! It summarizes what I hope for in Psalm 90:17 - to prosper the work of our hands. Folks usually think of prospering as being monetary, but I would rather that He prosper our gardens and our animals on the homestead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scripture, M.E. We had a peaceful, blessed day. I pray yours was the same.

    Fern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melinda and Fern...thank you it was wonderful!
    Leigh...Amen to that thought

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sorry to limit comments to google users only. Thank you for stopping by! Come back again ya hear!

Popular Posts