Table Talk News

Laundry

Some like it Some hate it! 
I personally don't mind laundry I just don't like to fold it...
I also am allergic to most detergents so I buy the free of everything kind. This includes the dryer sheets too!

I learned a trick years ago from my bio mom that I still do to this day. I add vinegar to the wash. Vinegar has all kinds of great properties that help enhance the wash. Such as red clay comes out of clothes, takes awful smells out of the clothes and overall makes them more brilliant (correction on verbiage so I have been told--- Vibrant)  I think. When I use vinegar I just add about 1/4 -1/2 cup of it to each load whether I use bleach or not. Gets them clean!!


Love hearing from ya!!!!
 FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TOO! https://www.facebook.com/adventuresofmylife 
Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson All Photographs Copyright © 2015 M.E. Masterson

Comments

Popular Posts